Surface Precision 9500 Smart Healthy
High-precision electrical biompedance bathroom scale, digital, made of black high-security tempered glass. LCD colour-inverted display and maximum load of 180 k. Ready to use. Includes measuring tape. Surface Precision 9500 Smart Healthy by Cecotec.
- Large-surface digital bathroom scale (310 x 310 mm).
- Large measuring range, from 5 kg (11 lb) up to 180 kg (400 lb) measured by 100 g (0,2 lb), increasing its liability.
- FourPrecision: very precise measuring thanks to its 4 sensors.
- TenBIA: bioelectrical impedance measuring method (BIA) with full body analysis. 10-parameter precise measuring: weight, body fat, body mass index, muscule mass, bone mass, body age, water, visceral fat, basal metabolism and evaluation of physical conditions.
- SmartBlue: Smartphone connectivity through 4.0. Bluetooth that allows recording automatically all the app parameters for you to evaluate evolution.
- UserClever: automatic identification of up to 8 user through previous recorded results.
- BabyWeight function: allows weighing babys with complete precision.
- Backlight display for easier visibility of the results.
- EasyUsability: auto-off and auto-on when you step on the scale. Low-battery indicator that indicates when the batteries need to be changed. Overload indicator when weight is over the maximum accepted.
- Shows results in kilos and pounds.
- SafeGrip: 4 silicone feet that improve floor grip and add security.
- Easy-to-read results with its LCD display, 82 x 44 mm, measured in kilos and pounds.
- Black extra-flat platform made of high-security tempered glass, with high-quality electrodes made of stainless steel.
- Includes measuring tape to help volume-measuring control and batteries.
Cecotec 04090. Type: Electronic personal scale, Maximum weight capacity: 180 kg, Units of measurement: kg, lb. Display: LCD, Display size (HxV): 82 x 44 mm. Width: 310 mm, Depth: 310 mm, Height: 24 mm
|Type||Electronic personal scale|
|Maximum weight capacity||180 kg|
|Units of measurement||kg, lb|
|Auto power off||Y|
|Body Mass Index (BMI) measuring||Y|
|Body fat analysis||Y|
|Body water percentage||Y|
|Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) measuring||Y|
|Muscle mass analysis||Y|
|Number of users||8 user(s)|
|Number of sensors supported (max)||4|
|Display size (HxV)||82 x 44 mm|
|Weight & dimensions|